SPIRIT-IN-FORM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENGAGING THE BREATH

2 posters

Go down

ENGAGING THE BREATH Empty ENGAGING THE BREATH

Post  Admin Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:10 am

Using techniques with the breath is such a powerful experience. It was certainly a propulsion for me. I had no formal training but discovered the experience and it shifted me in a major way. It would be great to hear the experiences of others on this practice.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spiritinform.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ENGAGING THE BREATH Empty x

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:49 pm

x

Last edited by Knightowl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ENGAGING THE BREATH Empty Sexual energy moving through the breath

Post  Admin Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Well yes sexual energy definitely harnesses powerful energy moving through you in the breath...pretty mush as a release for the intensity of the energy moving through you. That's why being aware of who we are engaging with is important as the entire sum of who we are are and what we are about is being exchanged during the experience. Its the creative substance.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ENGAGING THE BREATH Empty Re: ENGAGING THE BREATH

Post  SpiralOut Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:Using techniques with the breath is such a powerful experience. It was certainly a propulsion for me. I had no formal training but discovered the experience and it shifted me in a major way. It would be great to hear the experiences of others on this practice.

I've been doing yoga for about 16 and qi gong for about 4 years and breath is a very important part in both practices. Coordinating breath with movement can have powerful results. Belly breathing is important, to engage the diaphram and don't breathe with the chest too much.
Recently I've also gotten into certain breathing exercises. Breathing in with the nose, hold and out with the mouth, hold. There is a certain technique I use for it. It's from yoga, sort of sucking in the air from the back of your throat and through the nose and then release the air through the mouth with a sound.
So far I had interesting results. I do this exercise for about 20 minutes and feel very elevated and calm afterwards, yet at the same time it seems as if I'm in altered state.
I also feel at times an emotional release and a shift happening. Interesting that you mention this, since I just started to get more into breath work about a month ago.
My daily routine is Qi Gong in the Morning for about 30-45 minutes (that helps to get loosened up, relaxed and the chi flowing) followed by breath work and meditation for about 20 min. I think consistency is the key here. If I do it daily, I certainly feel a shift happening within

I'm wondering, what kind of technique do you use and why do you think it is important? Or is it in your book, I suppose? I need to study it!
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

http://www.myspace.com/bguenther

Back to top Go down

ENGAGING THE BREATH Empty No formal reath learned

Post  Admin Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 pm

As far as breath work is concerned, I do not have any special techniques at least not any that I have received training for per say. I wandered into the experience of using the breath quite on accident...well maybe not an accident but lets say I had no knowledge about of breath work but only a desire to access information on my own. That's really what happened, however in January I held a full day lecture where for the first time I showed the kind of breathing that I do taking me beyond the limitations of the physical That lecture is called "The Surrender". Excerpts can be found on You tube. The DVD can be purchase on the www.spiritinform.com website. This is not discussed in the book. Hope that answers your question. I have studied no formal disciplines. I have never gone to a workshop either I discovered this information on my own and this is what I now share in encouraging others to grab hold of their birthright to know as all knowledge is accessible to everyone of us. We are knowledge.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ENGAGING THE BREATH Empty Re: ENGAGING THE BREATH

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down