SPIRIT-IN-FORM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The challenges of having a break through/blockages

4 posters

Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty The challenges of having a break through/blockages

Post  Admin Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Many have expressed challenges in having a breakthrough to the inner. There is a blockage that is experienced. Most often these blockages are connected with old beliefs, patterns. They are generally not very easy to spot but this does not mean that one has to spend their entire life trying to figure out the blocks. One's determination through consistency in breaking through to the inner will eventually override those blockages. One must also desire to expand his/her perception other wise you will remain limited to this old beliefs and concepts. With the use of steady focus engaging the breath is generally a great activator. No you do not have to study for years this is an experience that can and will come naturally once you sit in focus and begin to breath even if you are unsure of what you are doing. The more expansive part of you will take over if given the opportunity. If anyone would like to share some of their experience with their own breakthroughs that would be great for others as well. So what do you have to say to this?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spiritinform.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty Agreed

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:03 pm

I wrote this with regards myself some years ago now starts to look very apt

"One could propose the concept that an adult is a product of its childhood.* Would that mean if the childhood was happy, that would set the trend for the rest of its life? . Equally, if the childhood were filled with sadness and pain, would that too create a blueprint? If this indeed is the case, then my "life/s" have followed that blueprint, because I know no different, having always seemed to live in a world of angst.
I have often wondered why life seemed so cruel and unfair, was it because I have always had an inner feeling that society’s pressure on people to follow the norm, was WRONG.
In moments of solitude, memories of my childhood often come back to haunt me, often leading me to make errors of judgement in my eagerness to 'fit in', instead of trusting ancestral instincts. The intellect always winning, the person was always losing."

I read it now ....... so many years later and it doesn't make much sense but I remember what I was trying to say. .....my arrogance and disbelief of "others" really does alienate me ........but perhaps that is one of the keys to the escape ....... by disconnecting you start to rewire and reconnect ........ the true Guru's song will always remain unsung . alien

Back to top Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty Yes there is nothing like marching to the beat of your own drum

Post  Admin Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Yes, I understand, there is nothing like marching to the beat of your own drum which can also seem to get in ones way as well. You have obviously chosen to figure out your arrival in this reality pretty much on your own. Again going it on your own can seem so challenging, bumping your head along the way yet not wanting to fit into the norm. I certainly understand that one. But at the same time we have be savvy enough to peek into suggested concepts without absorbing those concepts unless there is a resonance with the information. This is not an approach for everyone, some need to have assistance and that's ok as well. It allows the instructor/teacher to engage and to expand on what it is that he/she says that they understand. I myself am delighted in presenting the lectures that I do...they allow me to expand into greater levels of truth so I am both the teacher and the student with the help of the attendees.

The pressures of these societal constructs are so heavily imprinted in us that it can be a bit challenging for some to override. We want to be a success according to the standards of society...so much pressure but once we wake up to the game aspect of it then we can begin to override those programs with our own true desire for freedom and knowledge in moving forward on this journey. Heads up to you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty RE :Breath

Post  michael x Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Here is a really simple and incredibly powerful breathing Technique which I have been using for several years. I take

1. long in-breath for a count of 4
2. Hold this breath for 4
3. Exhale for 4 ( completely empty using the abdomen and then straighten up slightly. This caused a vacuum in the lungs which pulls out CO2 and also pulls up the internal organs giving them a gentle massage.)
4. Hold the lungs empty for 4.

Then repeat.
Super oxygenation of the blood is an incredible elixir.
michael x
michael x

Back to top Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty Re-Breath- careful not to chest breath

Post  Admin Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Yes Michael, I used to teach Lymphology and this is a technique that I have taught to therapists. It really rejuvenates and allows you to take in a deeper flow of oxygen. One thing that I would like to say is that it is really important that people breath from the diaphragm otherwise they will be chest breathing (which most people are anyway) especially for this technique. If you find that when you take a deep breath your shoulders continue to rise and your chess swell with air then you are "chest breathing" and thats not what you want. You cannot receive a sufficient intake of oxygen chest breathing. You must fill the diaphragm which then allows the lungs to be filled. Look in a mirror when first attempting to do this. Good suggestion Michael!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty The Breath

Post  Neil Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 am

If you are interested in learning more about breathing, Michael Brown has a website called
www.thepresenceportal.com and a book called the Presence Process which teaches how to
connect your breath to bring about emotional integration and ultimately healing. Sitting quietly
and connecting our breath in meditation might be the secret key to our incension/ascension....
Who would have thought it could be so simple Question

Neil

Back to top Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty The Breath as a break through point

Post  Admin Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 am

Oh yes Neil the breath is certainly what moved me forward in propelling me to my current understanding. An amazing process. Thanks for providing the link. I will check it out. I find however that many people are challenged in attempting to meditate engaging the breath. I believe that we sometimes make things harder than they really are. We believe that it has to be difficult and so we manifest challenges around such things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty Re: The challenges of having a break through/blockages

Post  hrld11 Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:27 pm

We learn a lot before two or three, and even a lot when we were pre-verbal. I think we have continued to learn non verbally through experience and translate it into images, the main language of the brain. We have two views of life then, verbal and non verbal. Our non verbal view of reality seems mostly outside the matrix. Connecting to it seems to be connecting to our 'authentic self'.

Clearing our mind of thoughts seems to allow time for our authentic self to translate information from images and symbolsinto the language we understand, words. Words examine life, while the authentic self experiences and understands it in a way that we don't. Working the two together gets us a 'best view' of reality. The main blockage is our mind chatter.

Clearing the mind allows what our mind and body has to say to come through. It's important to listen to what it says, listen to our common sense or empirical intuition.
We can see the truth and know the truth, but have a hard time putting it into words and putting it to use in the world we live in, but it can be done. Study gives one the words and ideas to better link to the reality that we already sense, if we but listen.

Listening and relating to ourself, then, lets us relate to others better, understand everything better, and even get a picture of reality that no one else seems to get. Looking into the mind tells us more about psychology than I perceive that hardly any psychologist has by looking at minds from the outside. In a way, though, we are looking at our own mind from a sense of being outside, or objectively, or at least we need to look at it objectively. I find I can ask myself how it works and my mind tells me how it works. Sounds strange, but doesn't that make sense? The mind must know how it works, it's working it all the time, 24/7. It links to the words and ideas we have and explains itself.
I might say to myself, 'now how did I figure that out', and an idea and the image and associated feelings come to mind. The Neuroscience of emotions (youtube) even tested and found out that we remove our hand from a stove automatically, and then we tell ourselves that we removed it consciously, when we did not. It's an ego thing. It goes along with the deception that we are in charge, even when most of our thinking is subconsciously pre done. Neat. Let the brain do most of the work and live in easy world.
Think of it like this. The president is in charge, but others do most of the work. Or another example, we may ride on the back of an elephant, only if we know the elephant and how to ride it. Even then, if the elephant decides that continuing down the path is dangerous, it will show us who is in charge. We sort of both are in charge, to some extent. We are the decider. We propose and it disposes, maybe.
The mind is like that. We need to give it an awful lot of humble respect. It keeps us out of a lot of trouble, and if we learn to listen to it, through what I define as a type of intuition, we will be wise enough to handle all the complexity of the times. Complexity is it's strong suit and our weak one. (It is also connected with the universe besides, and connected to who knows what all, like dimensions etc.)

hrld11

http://hbar12.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

The challenges of having a break through/blockages Empty Re: The challenges of having a break through/blockages

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum