SPIRIT-IN-FORM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 posters

Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty Re: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Well, daydreaming is mostly a mechanical function and can not be defined as " conscious thinking". It's like the "screen saver" function on a computer. When I contemplate in silence as in meditation, there are no thoughts. However when a thought arises I simply let it pass, observe it, but don't identify with it. 90% of our thoughts are repetitive coming form a pre-recorded record. There is not much original thought. Introspective self-work can reveal how much of what we think is really illusionary and programmed.
In regards to thinking in general, question is whose voice are we really hearing, the one from your true self, or just your programmed/conditioned self, the voice of the "predator" that likes to keep one in the matrix?.....most of our thoughts are not even ours, but have been infiltrated by society, parents, education, etc... People identify too easily with their thoughts. I saw a good bumper sticker some time ago that said:
"You don't need to necessarily believe everything you think!"
When people say "I think...." they don't really think but just access a track on the record.

Boris Mouravieff writes about it in "Gnosis I ":
The intellectual centre in the child is a tabula rasa. It can be compared to a
system of gramophone discs which have not yet been recorded. The
system is vast, well regulated, and provided with a mechanism — that of
association—by which any disc arriving at its end automatically releases a
second, the contents of which are related to the first. A record which turns
as someone speaks can similarly provoke in us—again by association—the
release of an equivalent record. In general this is how dialogue is born and
sustained.
This procedure is mechanical. We can easily observe this in any con-
versation between a number of persons who know each other slightly.
Such an interchange necessarily falls to an elementary level of the most
banal interests: weather, political news, or the city. We hear these records
being played, turning continually and passing from one person to another,
each with their faces congealed in a grimace which—we commonly agree
— gives evidence of an amiable attitude.
The recording continues practically forever, as the disc library is vast
and the recording apparatus very sensitive. When a person speaks, it is
generally easy to distinguish whether his records are playing or whether he
speaks from some deeper part of himself. In the latter case, he uses a
pictorial, rustic and sometimes awkward language; in the former he speaks
in a singing tone of voice. It is important to make these observations upon
ourselves, in order to be able to constate such variations of speech. One
moment it is 'I' who speaks then, unnoticed, it is no longer I; a recording
from the past begins to play in me. A curious thing: once a record has been
started, it is almost impossible to stop it before it has run through its
content.
There are discs which we should carefully preserve, while others should
be re-recorded. A special series of discs sometimes concerns the techniques
of one's work. Everyone in his everyday work unconsciously creates a
collection of such discs, which he uses for the needs of his profession.
Beside these recordings are others whose contents are without sense:
they do not correspond either to needs or facts. This category includes for
example anecdotes and what seems to the speaker to be witty conversation.
Interior observation of this phenomenon would reveal a whole reper-
toire of such records. A discovery like this would offer us the
opportunity of working to control the release of a particular type of
recording, and so try to eliminate it completely.
For that, we must first start to distinguish these from useful discs which
have some purpose. This is done by analysis of their contents, and by the
inner 'taste' which causes them to be played, as well as by the characteristic
intonation that they give to the voice. Thereafter, we must try to catch the
exact moment of their release. It is in that precise moment — we shall see
later on why this is so — that it is possible to control these recordings and
eliminate those which are useless.
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

http://www.myspace.com/bguenther

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty x

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 pm

x

Last edited by Knightowl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty Disagree

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 pm

x

Last edited by Knightowl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Knightowl wrote:So you thought and decided to comment .............your response could be called very "new age"

Who said I "thought"? Maybe it was just coming through me without "thinking" about? and what do you define as "new age"?

Knightowl wrote:I have a theory about reflection ....... when you wish to insult another you actually refer to the worst of "self" your own self.

Well, I suppose that's the concept of projecting one's shadow as coined by Dr. Carl Jung?

Knightowl wrote:So whose voice did you hear in the mind as you typed yours or another?

I didn't hear any voice.

How about turning those questions around to yourself?
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty x

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:47 pm

x

Last edited by Knightowl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Knightowl wrote:Yes and yes ........but why must you quote the "thoughts" of others but very little of your own ?

I decided to quote something because it reflects what I've observed for myself and if someone can put it onto words well, then I'm happy to quote him/her. It doesn't mean that I simply post someone else's thoughts. I post quotes that compliment/confirm what I have found out myself as well as giving food for thought to contemplate about.

Knightowl wrote:One has to think/ feel to create words and deeds......... and if others before us did not your quotes would not exist .........so the sweeping statement does them no credit although you are happy to quote them? Shocked

Now you're mixing up thinking and feeling. You seem to be looking at the finger that points to the moon, instead of looking at the moon itself.
You can talk/think in circles about that and never come to a "resolution" or "understanding". It's like a philosophical trap and closed loop. "Others who went before us" can help us in the process of awakening if we know how to discern and listen. We all learn from each other, be it through written word or communication. I learn a lot about myself through quotes and words of others. Be it Sonia's writings , esoteric teachings or even certain "channeled" material. They serve like a mirror that cuts through my own subjective tunnel vision, so I may access truth within.

Last edited by SpiralOut on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 pm

x

Last edited by Knightowl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Knightowl wrote:Laughing

Take care I am gone!

Your full of shit!

Wow! Interesting and unexpected projection. Seems like your shadow came out. You were right, your machine IS broken for I have no idea what got you upset as I was simply answering to your post and asking you the same questions...scratch...quite rude actually! I'm still wondering what you mean by "new age" in regards to my initial answer. Sorry, but I didn't hear any "voice". What I wrote came to me in the moment without "thinking" about it. That's all how I can describe it. Sorry if that answer doesn't satisfy you.

Knightowl wrote:I have a theory about reflection ....... when you wish to insult another you actually refer to the worst of "self" your own self.

Well, you just insulted me. So according to your theory (which is strikingly similar to Jung's concept of Shadow Projection) you were actually referring to yourself. In anyway, take care of yourself and I hope you'll feel better soon! Rolling Eyes
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty x

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:09 pm

x

Last edited by Knightowl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Knightowl wrote:
SpiralOut wrote:
Now you're mixing up thinking and feeling. You seem to be looking at the finger that points to the moon, instead of looking at the moon itself.
You can talk in circles about that and never some to a "resolution" or "understanding". "Others before us" can help us in the process of awakening if we know how to discern and listen. We all learn from each other, be it through written word or communication.

Please do not judge me .........again

Judging?? Sorry, but you make no sense. Are you intoxicated? Your predator/program is acting up big time! I suggest to get some rest....peace out! afro
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty xxxxxxx

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 pm

x

Last edited by Knightowl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Knightowl wrote:This really can be a fun interesting subject ! Wink Laughing
Not so much fun if you insult people, take things out of context and mistake objective observation for judgment.
I won't respond to you until you adjusted your tone. Five minuted ago you called me "full of shit" and wanted to leave, now you behave as if nothing happened.
I like to quote and do so because there is much wisdom out there from people who have traveled the road of awakening before and we can learn from them for reasons mentioned before and so we can tune our machine to receive "Gnosis" directly. I doubt you are "there" yet , otherwise, you wouldn't have insulted me. I also really don't care if you or other people quote or not as I can only speak for myself.
Have a good day...or night!
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:18 pm

x

Last edited by Knightowl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty Element-are-we WHATS-ON

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Who said I "thought"? Maybe it was just coming through me without "thinking" about?

Hung by your own words if not your thoughts! Suspect

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty Wow, what happened here! a bit of shortcircuiting ?

Post  Admin Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:51 pm

I have not been able to post because I have been so busy but I was rather surprised to see the posts...I was surprised and I wasn't at the same time.

From what I gather Spiralout made sense. Our bodies are indeed a high level of technology...very much a computer. Because we are transmitters and receivers we are constantly picking up thought waves (radio waves) which most often seem to be just filtering through. We then have layers of thoughts as running programs in full operation all of the time. You most often are more aware of the immediate thoughts which are generally based on your immediate needs, circumstances, environment or focus. Scientists have confirmed that the brain is always in scan mode, it scans and records everything around you. It is for this reason that one can be hypnotized and recall places, people and objects that were not consciously being observed.

There was no need to be rude or to get upset. Please I ask you not to turn this forum into a matrix brawl. There is absolutely no reason for it. No one is absolutely correct about anything it is the reason we are having these discussions. We are all trying to figure out where we are, what we are, and how we got here and if there is such a thing as "here".

I myself can close my eyes, hear sounds but choose not to include an image. I can also meditate without hearing any thoughts. But at the same time when I am on autopilot like everyone else I realize that I have layers of pointless thoughts going on. This is how and why we find ourselves singing songs or jingles from commercials without even thinking about it. You are "on" all of the time and when we are not conscious of it then we are even more riddled by programs. Yes much of our lives are based on programs, this is all in my book and this a subject that I lecture on all of the time based on observation of my own self as well as others. Our world operates on programs as well, hence our world operates based on these "cycles". Cycles are a repetitious pattern which is a running program. As we awaken to this realization however we begin to override or evolve these programs. Everything that we do runs the risk of becoming a routine, we must however continuously evolve those routines by adding new steps and stages to it. We begin to create new neuropathways in the brain.

I saw nothing in Spiralout's post that would have given reason for aggression. Anyway this is my position on the matter and no one has to agree with it however I do not want to "play" or engage in this manner as I do not find it necessary in my current experience. Been there done that! Many forum operate this way but not this one!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spiritinform.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Knightowl wrote:
Let me bow down to YOU..........and No you cannot speak for yourself if you deny you don't think for yourself ..for it is thoughts that make words and from words come deeds and actions.

? scratch Strange you are for what nonsense you project into me. And Yes, I can speak for myself. It is not up to you to decide if I am or I'm not able to "think" for myself or how well I know myself based on some "fun idea" you have and your projections onto me. Everyone in one way or another has programs and conditioning to deal with, "records" in the mind, etheric implants, spirit attachments, hyperdimensional predators injecting thoughts, HAARP and mind control techniques through EM Waves, etc...
To get grounded in one's true "voice" or I is the name of the game, "the work" to be done, for only then we have true free will and can truly create. I'm a work in process as is everyone else on here.

You are playing word games that go nowhere because you twist them around and even justify your insults that way. This is no judgment, but a simple observation. But that's also the limitation of language and the "confusion of the tongues" as well as the predator mind. A quote follows! Smile
"Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear." - Don Juan Matus

I posted twice in regards to your question and topic you posted. I gave some "food for thought", my own/insights/ideas and "thoughts" as well as a quote just to stimulate and expand that topic a bit. I answered your questions and what do you reply? That I'm full of shit. Maybe it would help if you'd learn how to communicate on a forum like this, make yourself better understandable and don't be rude, project or assume? I 'm not angry, nor upset, I simply make a point about this interaction as a whole.

Admin wrote:
There was no need to be rude or to get upset. Please I ask you not to turn this forum into a matrix brawl. There is absolutely no reason for it.

No worries, I'm not interested in any brawl. However, there are certain 'common sense' (I'd hope) guidelines that should be followed. There is a passive aggressive tone (sometimes not that passive) in Knightowl's posts that are quite obvious. It seemed rather surprising to me and it also seemed that Knightowl was not him/herself in that moment. I don't expect anyone to agree with me on anything, however have the respect to do this in a mature and constructive manner.

I know from my experience in past forums where self-work and spiritual matters are discussed that shadow issues will come out of the dark, for that is part of the cleansing process. Sacred Cows will be questioned, long held beliefs will be questioned, wounds can be opened, programs detected. In a group where all people are aware of the unspoken "rules" to do this work with the common aim of awakening to Truth, Love and Knowledge within, it shouldn't be a problem and "conflict" can actually serve as a catalyst for growth and healing, once "one steps" out of oneself. But that is also something that must be understood within and on a public board there will always be such cases where the predator of the matrix gets his food. It's just a matter of detecting it in time and making it conscious, No brawl is necessary for that.

Last edited by SpiralOut on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty forum interaction

Post  SpiralOut Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:51 pm

On another note, we must always keep in mind the limitation of words, in particular written word when interacting on a forum. Many misunderstandings and misconceptions can happen through this kind of interaction and everyone has different meaning for some words. The voice and body language is missing as well, so it is up to the board members to try to be as "clear" as possible, being externally considerate, not playing any words games or just bringing on word salad that can mean all and nothing and which only makes sense to the poster, but no one else. The least of it, there should be no insults or rude language. In case something is unclear it is best to ask rather than assume or project. However, there are many trolls on the internet who like to disrupt and create conflict in purpose. With some people there is no discussion possible, especially in regards to more fringe topics.
Everyone who has been on message boards before knows the issues, but I felt the need to emphasize them again. I know that this is still a "young" forum, but it is good to make the rules clear from the get-go in order to avoid problems in the future. In anyway, this not my board. I'm just a guest and giving my 2 cents to it.

My intention to be here is to connect with like minded people who are interested in the awakening process, truth, love and knowledge.

Peace.
flower
SpiralOut
SpiralOut

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty PARTING SHOT

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Sonia .....did not .......as asked..........then again I already knew that .......

as for yourself ......intoxicated who projected?

"I won't respond to you until you adjusted your tone. Five minuted ago you called me "full of shit" and wanted to leave, now you behave as if nothing happened.
I like to quote and do so because there is much wisdom out there from people who have traveled the road of awakening before and we can learn from them for reasons mentioned before and so we can tune our machine to receive "Gnosis" directly. I doubt you are "there" yet , otherwise, you wouldn't have insulted me. I also really don't care if you or other people quote or not as I can only speak for myself.

You do not judge?

The above reads like the rants of an intoxicated person.............. or one who is not in control/ a doll?

You inadvertenly answered all my questions...........

Take care.....but I leave you with 2 gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCbO-3hjPok&feature=related
#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGHu5_szC6Y&NR=1

Back to top Go down

xxxxxxxxxxxx Empty Voices in the Head

Post  andredafonseca Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Hello! Smile
I just saw recently the movie Stargate - Children of the Gods. Great great movie! I just could not stopped noticing about the background atmosphere that goes around with the action of the film. In some passages you can hear comments and various other observations and "thoughts" coming out from actors that we do not see on screen but that makes up the universal consciousness of the movie. I am, personaly, keen to view these voices in the head as echos from other people's minds that are being projected into my own mind - some of them even from one of my former "selves". They take me no where, and act upon me as just enternainment to keep me up in a humurous mood. I don't take them seriously thought, even if one of these voices comes up with some mystical phrases that realy makes me "believe" that they are enlightning my own self in some way - they are just not real action and empty in their own way. In addiction to that, if I am right, to create with one's thoughts from silence is to act upon self. Practicing understandig and reasoning with one's own observations can have a direct impact on one's own DNA structure and therefore can be very efective on getting one read of ghosts, opening space to true enlightment to come into play on one's own mind. Well, but this is just my prespective.
Robert Miles - Children - Great great tune! This takes me back! Thank you! Very Happy

andredafonseca

http://www.worldwarrecords.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum